SALDEF’s Communications team:
- Proactively shares Sikh American stories
- Represents Sikh Americans view on news and trends shaping our nation
- Resource for journalists who need data or background on Sikh Americans or the Sikh faith
- Monitors and responds to misrepresentations about Sikh Americans or Sikh theology.
Media Inquiries should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 202-393-2700
Latest News and Posts
Read our latest news here.
SALDEF’s Speakers Bureau Program
SALDEF has established a National Sikh Speakers Bureau that represents the diversity of the Sikh American community, in terms of their individual subject-matter expertise and history of philanthropic work. Our goal is to connect you to leading Sikh American entrepreneurs, doctors, thinkers, and community pioneers. This bureau’s members can speak to a range of news and trends and also introduce you to your state’s Sikh community. Reach out to email@example.com with any press requests.
In addition, SALDEF supports other Sikh American organizations with its media-facing communications regarding breaking news and its respective areas of expertise. If you are a member of a Sikh organization who has a media-oriented initiative, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a half hour consultation.
- Savneet Singh (New York)
- Prabhjot Singh (New York)
- Harbir Bhatia (California)
- Sumeet Kaur Bal (California)
- Deanna Singh (Wisconsin)
- Amann Seehra (New Jersey)
- Navtej Singh (Florida)
- Ek OngKar Kaur (Virginia)
- Darsh Singh (Texas)
- Juspreet Kaur (Texas)
- Jaspal Neelam (Michigan)
- Raman Singh (Michigan)
- Gurpreet Sarin (Maryland)
- Sartaj Dhami (Maryland)
- Jasjit Ahluwalia (Minnesota)
If you are Sikh American who has a story to share, contact email@example.com.